My Resolutions for 2015

I don't know what it is about this new year but I feel that great things are going to happen. Yes, anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I illustrated a few things that I'd like to continue doing... 



1. Drink more water. It's as simple and healthy as that. 
2. Meet new people. There's so much I learn from new friends, whether it's through my blog or sitting next to someone at a coffee shop.   
3. Share ideas. I love collaborating with brilliant, creative minds and seeing what fun projects we create together. I'm excited to see what partnerships are ahead. 
4. Go outside often. I have to remind myself to step away from my desk to get a little fresh air and sunshine. It's amazing how great it feels to get out and about. The outdoors is also a great place to find creative inspiration.
5. Keep on sketching. Exactly. I need to do this more often. A simple doodle usually gets my mind flowing with new ideas that I can't wait to start on. I just have to remember this the next time I'm too busy or too lazy to pick up my sketchbook.

This is all on top of wanting to travel to new places, blog more often, try new foods and the typical resolution, exercise a bit more.

I've pinned these sketches next to my computer as a daily reminder. I'm hoping that by keeping my goals in sight (literally), I'm set to accomplish them.


2 comments:

  1. Love how you drew out your resolutions. Great way to keep them around to remind and encourage you!

    ReplyDelete